Network centric video surveillance is the transmission of video that utilizes open internet protocols (IP) for the purpose of recording video and/or video monitoring. IP cameras or network cameras stream live video via digital packets across an internet protocol network such as a LAN (Local Area Network) or the Internet. The benefit of network cameras is that they reside on IP networks; the video streams can then be accessed and stored remotely. This enables users to view and/or manage the IP cam using a standard web browser or video management software from different locations, giving businesses increased flexibility.
- Security: Monitoring of high value assets
- Wild Life Management Preserve: Viewing remote areas for hunting or scientific research.
- Residential monitoring: Detect unwanted activity or allow/deny access.
- Video streaming: Allow access to public events via internet access.
- Ethernet connectivity in hard to reach locations
- Connection reliability
- Adequate throughput for IP video
- High “quality-of-service” designed for IP video
Avalan Solutions allows you to build, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that connect “fringe” IP devices. AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required. The radios include a built-in web browser interface for remote configuration, status monitoring and firmware update. This interface also provides a spectrum analyzer to help diagnose interference issues. view products
Related AvaLAN Products:
For more information on configuration presales support or purchasing please contact 1.866.533.6216 or email: email@example.com